Snelheidsmeter werkt niet en ABS+servicelampje

Forumindex Forums Modellen Astra Snelheidsmeter werkt niet en ABS+servicelampje

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
  • Auteur
    iruma77
    Deelnemer

Hi, guys, today I was driving my Astra Mk4, it’s a 2000 edition 1.6 16v(z16xe) and I noticed the speedo going to 10-30kmh when steering at a standstill. I thought it was no big deal and went on with driving for about an hour when I arrived at my destination, after I stopped there the ABS light came on and I started to get a bit panicked, but still not that big of a deal because I could drive it with no problem. After doing what I had to do there I got in and drove, the ABS light was still on, but the speedo went and I couldn’t see the speed I was going and also after a little while the service light came on.

I heard that some cars take their measurement for speed from the abs module and I think that’s the problem, but I’m not sure so i’d rather ask other Opel owners. What do I need to do to fix it? I could do it myself at home but I don’t want to change the whole module if there’s something cheaper or easier to do to fix it.

Thanks.

iruma77
      Deelnemer

[quote quote=18481397]Hi, guys, today I was driving my Astra Mk4, it’s a 2000 edition 1.6 16v(z16xe) and I noticed the speedo going to 10-30kmh when steering at a standstill. I thought it was no big deal and went on with driving for about an hour when I arrived at my destination, after I stopped there the ABS light came on and I started to get a bit panicked, but still not that big of a deal because I could drive it with no problem. After doing what I had to do there I got in and drove https://showbox.bio/  https://vidmate.cool/ , the ABS light was still on, but the speedo went and I couldn’t see the speed I was going and also after a little while the service light came on. I heard that some cars take their measurement for speed from the abs module and I think that’s the problem, but I’m not sure so i’d rather ask other Opel owners. What do I need to do to fix it? I could do it myself at home but I don’t want to change the whole module if there’s something cheaper or easier to do to fix it. Thanks.[/quote]

I got this,…

2 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 2 (van in totaal 2)
      • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.