Question about headlights of Corsa D

Forumindex Forums Modellen Corsa Question about headlights of Corsa D

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)
  • Auteur
    Corsa S
    Deelnemer

good day,

I recently bought a Corsa D (2007) and noticed that there is no warning if I forget to turn the headlights off, after I turn the engine off and open the door. I used to drive an old Corsa B (1999) and it had that beeping sound when I open the door after a turned off engine.

Is it possible that the model doesn’t have that option or is the problem only on my car. Couldn’t find anything on the internet and had to ask someone with a Corsa :help:

Kasey009
      Deelnemer

Kanttekening: ik heb ook ergens een lek. Het is zichtbaar waar de motor is aangesloten op de transmissie. Monteur gecontroleerd, hoofdafdichting is in orde, dus hij adviseerde om liqui moly te proberen om olielekkage te stoppen.

Corsa S
        Deelnemer

spray it with brake cleaner and drive around a bit to see for sure where the leak comes from. I am doing it currently and I hope the problem is this

Kasey009
          Deelnemer

[quote quote=18464581]Kanttekening: ik heb ook ergens een lek. Het is zichtbaar waar de motor is aangesloten op de transmissie. Monteur gecontroleerd, hoofdafdichting is in orde, dus hij adviseerde om liqui moly te proberen om olielekkage te https://testmyspeed.onl/ stoppen.[/quote]

ik zoek het mechanisme voor een origineel kantel schuif dak van mijn opel manta b, of een andere oplossing om het dak weer te monteren

Corsa_GSi
            Deelnemer

@Corsa S
              The Corsa D turns the headlights off if you take the key from the ignition.
              I can not remember if there was a warning sound when the car was turned off and key still in iginition.

If you have a oil problem on the location where the hand is in your movie link.
              Just replace the oil pressure sensor in the cilinderhead.
              Do it asap otherwise the oil will go in the wiring loom and kills the ECU.

5 berichten aan het bekijken - 1 tot 5 (van in totaal 5)
            • Je moet ingelogd zijn om een antwoord op dit onderwerp te kunnen geven.